Our athletic training staff is available to assess any discomfort or pain you are experiencing during exercise.
- We utilize comprehensive history, range of motion, functional tests, and special tests to decide on a treatment plan.
- Athletic trainers work hand in hand with your physician and other allied healthcare providers for more complex issues and/or when your symptom(s) are not improving.
INJURY TREATMENT & REHABILITATION
Pain/injury related to exercise is our specialty. We will work with you (and your physician as necessary) to relieve pain, restore function, and get you back to the activities you enjoy the most.
- Treatment can include many modalities including: soft tissue manipulation, hot/cold therapy, electrical stimulation, rehabilitative exercise, taping, and preventative education.
As a member of the Cougar Employee Wellness Program you have access to our Licensed Athletic Trainer. Bring your questions and concerns about exercise and its risks.
- Exercise modification suggestions
- Posture and functional movement assessment
- Taping, bracing, cueing